Kuhl Entertainment DJs are wedding specialists.
We’re booked most often for weddings around Madison and Wisconsin Dells. We’ve travelled as far as Puerto Rico to DJ destination weddings and as close as three miles from our home base in Monona.
Most couples choose to book us for both their reception and wedding ceremony. We often receive the feedback from couples that they were thankful to have invited us to cover all of their day’s events, as it allowed them to be mentally present with their guests—and one less detail to manage.
Our most popular package:
Reception DJ & Ceremony Sound Technician
Includes everything you need for a ceremony and wedding reception.
Other Wedding DJ Services:
Wedding Reception DJ & MC
You can enjoy the moments that matter while we cover announcements and keep track of timing.
Our wedding reception services include:
- Direct Consultations
One-on-one consultations to craft your ideal wedding experience.
- Simple-to-use Planning Tools
We won’t ask you to fill out a spreadsheet—ever.
- Professional DJ
Professional to arrive early, assist with timing, and play the right mix of music at the right time.
- Beautiful Ambient Uplighting
We’ll illuminate your venue with colors that compliment your wedding style.
- All the Necessary Equipment
Quality speakers, microphones, and everything else needed for a memorable wedding reception.
Ceremony Sound Technician
Your guests will hear the wedding party’s words at the appropriate volume and clarity. We’ll play the music you’ve chosen at the right times.
Our wedding ceremony services include:
- Two consultations with a Kuhl Entertainment professional.
- Attention to detail from our team during both the planning and day-of events.
- Professional and visually subtle audio equipment delivery and setup.
Your venue will look as appealing as possible with our thoughtful ambient uplighting design and placement.
Our uplighting is included at no additional cost when booking Wedding Reception DJ services.
Our uplighting services include:
- Cordless uplighting fixtures placed around the perimeter of your wedding venue to accentuate its architecture.
- Colors coordinated with your wedding style or theme.
- Improved photography from more ideal lighting conditions.